Sunday, May 15, 2011

Obsession of the Week: Home

After 4 months abroad in Rome, Italy and the rest of Europe, I've finally come home.

And, like Dorothy said in The Wizard of Oz, there's no place like home!

It's great to be home. My mom, sister and boyfriend picked me up at the airport on Saturday night when I got home from a long day of travel back to the States. I was excited and shed a tear or two of joy. It was such a relief to finally be home after a long and grueling 20 hours of travel.

After the drive back from the airport, I was greeted by three very excited dogs who were literally jumping for joy at my return. My boyfriend helped me with my luggage up to my room, and my mom and sister ordered Chinese Food for my first meal home. It was nothing short of exactly what I wanted.

My room was just as I hard remembered, and my bed--just as comfy as it has ever been.

I slept like a baby that night.

Home really is where the heart is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...