Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy May Day!

First of all, I'd like to wish everyone a wonderful and happy May!

It's a beautiful month for many reasons. There's May Day (celebrate today!), Mother's Day (what a great way to celebrate the woman who brought you into the world!), Cinco de Mayo, May flowers, warmth from the sun and blue skies, and the end of school approaching for students and teachers in addition to many more reasons.

Being in Rome for the first half of May means that I was lucky enough to witness the Beatification of the late Pope John Paul II this morning. Although I am not religious, it was quiet an incredible experience, regardless. You can read a little about it in the Obsession of the Week (and why I just love large crowds this week!).

I hope that you all take advantage of the wonderful things that May has to offer you for the next 31 days.

Live every moment. Appreciate the little things. Enjoy the beauty of May!

What are your favorite things about May? Have you ever had an awesome experience in the month of May and want to share? Comment and tell me about it!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful opportunity you are having ~ ^_^ ~ thanks for sharing ~ over from Blog Frog ~ thanks for posting in my community ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting me to share in your community, Carol! I hope to continue to see you are here at Learning the World, and I look forward to your future posts over at ArtMuse Dog, as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...