Sunday, June 5, 2011

Obsession of the Week: Ultimate Frisbee

This week, I'm obsessed with Ultimate Frisbee.

Let me explain.

I've been playing the game for over 6 years now, and after a 4 month hiatus from it, I'm happy to be back to playing the most ultimate sport there is. There's nothing like throwing a flick, catching a hammer, or running at full speed to catch that huck that your team mate just let fly down the field in hopes of scoring a point.

The game is unlike any I've played, and I've played a lot of sports in my time.

I've played soccer, softball, and basketball. I've ridden horses and shot archery. I've bowled, swam and even sailed. I play mini-golf on occasion, and I like to hit some golf balls on a driving range every once in a while. I won't turn down kickball, dodgeball, or wiffle ball. I've run track, thrown shot put, and even jumped the long jump.

However, nothing compares to the companionship of being on an Ultimate Frisbee team.
I wouldn't give up the sport for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...