Friday, January 1, 2010

My Happiness Project

There's a blog called The Happiness Project written by woman called Gretchen Rubin.

I've been following her for two months or so, now. I love her posts. She has a tip day every Wednesday, which always has awesome tips. Her book also just hit the shelves recently, and I'm going to be looking into purchasing it.

Anyway, the reason I bring up her blog, is she's been talking about New Years Resolutions a lot lately. Her concept of making resolutions is really interesting, and I've decided to try it out.

I want 2010 to be a smoother, more organized, and happier year. 2009 was good, don't get me wrong, but 2010 will be great.

My breakdown of goals is as follows:

January - Maintaining Healthy Relationships
February - Organization & Time Management
March - Mindfulness
April - Exercise & Nutrition
May - Spirituality
June - Family
July - Relaxation & Fun
August - Work
September - Energy
October - Attitude
November - Friends
December - Final Touches & Overview of Year

I've already started with January and Maintaining Healthy Relationships.
My overview of this goal is to be honest and open with people to the best of my ability. I want to confront situations and find solutions to any problems so that I can avoid problems arising in my relationships with people, whether they are family or friends. I want to be able to talk to people and be genuine with them, and listen to them when they talk to me. I want to form better relationships with people that I meet, as well.

I'll update each month with the overview of each new goal for every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...